FRENCH VOCABULARY PRACTICE A4
- Unit 1: Clothes, Fashion & Footwear
- Unit 2: Colours & Shapes
- Unit 3: Communication & Mass Media
- Unit 4: Countries, Nationalities & Place Names
- Unit 5: Environmental Issues
- Unit 6: Family, Life Events & Relationships
- Unit 7: Food & Drink
- Unit 8: Health & Wellbeing
- Unit 9: Hobbies, Pastimes & Sports
- Unit 10: Holidays & Festivities
- Unit 11: House, Home & Daily Routine
- Unit 12: Physical & Character Description
- Unit 13: Politics & Social Issues
- Unit 14: School & Further Education
- Unit 15: Shops, Shopping & Services
- Unit 16: Town, City & Local Area
- Unit 17: Travel & Transport
- Unit 18: Weather & Seasons
- Unit 19: Weights & Measures
- Unit 20: Work & Commerce
The average price is about £3.00 (about $3.65).
Details of the book are as follows: ISBN-10: 1541320182, ISBN-13: 978-1541320185, 166 pages, product dimensions 8.5" x 11" (21.59 x 27.94 cm).
The low price (£5.00 or about $6.10) is ideal for teachers and lecturers who wish to purchase class sets for their students.
French Vocabulary Practice is a collection of 53 vocabulary sheets split into 20 broad topics. The vocabulary sheets present the key vocabulary for the topic as a French-English word and expression list which is further subdivided into specific areas within the topic. Each vocabulary sheet also has a corresponding practice sheet which enables students to test their knowledge of the vocabulary through a wide range of exercises and activities, as follows:
- straight translation of vocabulary from French to English and vice versa;
- finding the odd word or phrase in a sequence;
- unjumbling words;
- identifying words from French dictionary definitions;
- separating "word snakes" into individual words and phrases;
- indicating whether statements in French about words and phrases are true or false;
- linking together split and jumbled words and phrases;
- filling in missing vowels and consonants in words and phrases;
- finding words in word searches;
- solving crosswords;
- identifying and fitting in words to a blank grid;
- multiple choice translation;
- linking together words and phrases which share a connection and then identifying the connection.
Answer keys are provided for all exercises.
Each pack is supplied as a .pdf (Adobe Reader) file (readable on all Windows or Apple PC's or tablets) and upon payment completion you will be able to log in to your account and download your product from the download page in your account. Orders and payments can be made online using a credit/debit card or PayPal account. Schools, colleges and other educational institutions can submit an official purchase order and should also use this order form; an invoice will then be sent with the goods and payment can then be made by bank cheque (UK sterling, euro, US, Canadian, Australian or New Zealand dollars are all accepted), credit/debit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
Please click the All Titles tab above if you wish to purchase the Letter Size version instead.