MORE FRENCH GRAMMAR PRACTICE A4
- Unit 1: Numbers A
- Unit 2: Numbers B
- Unit 3: Weather Expressions
- Unit 4: Telling the Time
- Unit 5: Temporal Expressions
- Unit 6: Means of Transport
- Unit 7: Shapes & Colours
- Unit 8: Geographical Names, Nationalities & Languages
- Unit 9: Avoir Expressions
- Unit 10: Frequency Expressions
- Unit 11: Adverbs
- Unit 12: Superlatives
- Unit 13: Conditional Tense
- Unit 14: Pluperfect Tense
- Unit 15: Future Perfect Tense
- Unit 16: Future Perfect Tense
- Unit 17: Past Historic Tense (Regular Verbs)
- Unit 18: Past Historic Tense (Irregular Verbs) A
- Unit 19: Past Historic Tense (Irregular Verbs) B
- Unit 20: Past Historic Tense (Regular & Irregular Verbs)
- Unit 21: Si Clauses
- Unit 22: Present Subjunctive Tense A
- Unit 23: Present Subjunctive Tense B
- Unit 24: Present Subjunctive Tense C
- Unit 25: Present Subjunctive Tense D
- Unit 26: Imperfect Subjunctive Tense
- Unit 27: Perfect Subjunctive Tense
- Unit 28: Pluperfect Subjunctive Tense
- Unit 29: Passive Voice
- Unit 30: Impersonal Verbs
- Unit 31: Infinitives: Special Uses
- Unit 32: Devoir, pouvoir, savoir, vouloir: Special Uses
- Unit 33: Aller, avoir, être, faire: Special Uses
- Unit 34: Faire: Causative Constructions
- Unit 35: Present Participles & Gerunds
- Unit 36: Y & En
- Unit 37: Pronoun Sequences A
- Unit 38: Pronoun Sequences B
- Unit 39: Disjunctive Pronouns
- Unit 40: Relative Pronouns
- Unit 41: Indefinite Pronouns
- Unit 42: Pronouns & Infinitives
- Unit 43: Prepositions: Special Uses
- Unit 44: Prefixes
- Unit 45: Suffixes
The e-book versions of More French Grammar Practice are identical to the paperback but have the advantage of electronic hyperlinks to ensure quick navigation between pages. They are available for all popular e-readers such as the Amazon Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura and Nook GlowLight as well as many others. There is also an Apple iBook version which can be displayed on the Apple iPad. The average price is about £3.00 (about $3.65) but can vary depending on which version you purchase.
If you prefer to work from a traditional book then this is the option for you. The paperback version of More French Grammar Practice is published by CreateSpace, part of the Amazon group of companies.
Details of the book are as follows: ISBN-10: 1507827296, ISBN-13: 978-1507827291, 64 pages, product dimensions 8" X 10" (25.4 x 20.3 cm).
The low price (£4.90 or about $6.00) is ideal for teachers and lecturers who wish to purchase class sets for their students.
More French Grammar Practice assumes that you have already learned the particular grammar point you intend to practise and for this reason no explanations of the various grammar points are provided. It is therefore recommended that you have to hand the particular French grammar or course book that you have been using for reference purposes.
Each pack is supplied as a .pdf (Adobe Reader) file (readable on all Windows or Apple PC's or tablets) and upon payment completion you will be able to log in to your account and download your product from the download page in your account. Orders and payments can be made online using a credit/debit card or PayPal account. Schools, colleges and other educational institutions can submit an official purchase order and should also use this order form; an invoice will then be sent with the goods and payment can then be made by bank cheque (UK sterling, euro, US, Canadian, Australian or New Zealand dollars are all accepted), credit/debit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
Please click the All Titles tab above if you wish to purchase the Letter Size version instead.