FRENCH GRAMMAR PRACTICE A4
- Unit 1: Present Tense: Regular -Er Verbs
- Unit 2: Present Tense: Regular -Re Verbs
- Unit 3: Present Tense: Regular -Ir Verbs
- Unit 4: Present Tense: Irregular Verbs A
- Unit 5: Present Tense: Irregular Verbs B
- Unit 6: Perfect Tense: Regular Avoir Verbs
- Unit 7: Perfect Tense: Irregular Avoir Verbs
- Unit 8: Perfect Tense: Regular & Irregular Avoir Verbs
- Unit 9: Perfect Tense : Etre Verbs
- Unit 10: Perfect Tense : Avoir & Etre Verbs
- Unit 11: Reflexive Verbs: Present Tense
- Unit 12: Reflexive Verbs: Perfect Tense
- Unit 13: Future Tense: Regular Verbs
- Unit 14: Future Tense: Irregular Verbs
- Unit 15: Future Tense: Regular & Irregular Verbs
- Unit 16: Imperfect Tense A
- Unit 17: Imperfect Tense B
- Unit 18: Imperfect Tense C
- Unit 19: Perfect / Imperfect Tense A
- Unit 20: Perfect / Imperfect Tense B
- Unit 21: Adjectives A
- Unit 22: Adjectives B
- Unit 23: Adjectives C
- Unit 24: Adjectives D
- Unit 25:Comparatives
- Unit 26: Possessive Adjectives A
- Unit 27: Possessive Pronouns
- Unit 28: Demonstrative Adjectives & Pronouns
- Unit 29: Negative Expressions A
- Unit 30: Negative Expressions B
- Unit 31: Pronouns A
- Unit 32: Pronouns B
- Unit 33: Pronouns C
- Unit 34: Pronouns D
- Unit 35: Prepositions A
- Unit 36: Prepositions B
- Unit 37: Prepositional Locutions
- Unit 38: Imperatives
- Unit 39: Interrogative Expressions
- Unit 40: Verb & Infinitive A
- Unit 41: Verb & Infinitive B
- Unit 42: Verb & Infinitive C
- Unit 43: Quantities
- Unit 44: Plurals
- Unit 45: Positional Phrases
The e-book versions of French Grammar Practice are identical to the paperback but have the advantage of electronic hyperlinks to ensure quick navigation between pages.
They are available for all popular e-readers such as the Amazon Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura and Nook GlowLight as well as many others.
There is also an Apple iBook version which can be displayed on the Apple iPad. The average price is about £3.00 (about $3.65) but can vary depending on which version you purchase.
If you prefer to work from a traditional book then this is the option for you. The paperback version of French Grammar Practice is published by CreateSpace, part of the Amazon group of companies.
Details of the book are as follows: ISBN-10: 1503176150, ISBN-13: 978-1503176157, 64 pages, product dimensions 8" X 10" ( 25.4 x 20.3 cm).
The low price (£4.90 or about $6.00) is ideal for teachers and lecturers who wish to purchase class sets for their students.
French Grammar Practice is a collection of 45 worksheets, each of which deals with a different point of French grammar. Each worksheet contains a number of different exercises to practise the grammar point in question. This is the ideal first set to buy and covers all the essential points of French grammar. Answer keys are provided for all the exercises.
French Grammar Practice assumes that you have already learned the particular grammar point you intend to practise and for this reason no explanations of the various grammar points are provided. It is therefore recommended that you have to hand the particular French grammar or course book that you have been using for reference purposes.
Each pack is supplied as a .pdf (Adobe Reader) file (readable on all Windows or Apple PC's or tablets) and upon payment completion you will be able to log in to your account and download your product from the download page in your account. Orders and payments can be made online using a credit/debit card or PayPal account. Schools, colleges and other educational institutions can submit an official purchase order and should also use this order form; an invoice will then be sent with the goods and payment can then be made by bank cheque (UK sterling, euro, US, Canadian, Australian or New Zealand dollars are all accepted), credit/debit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
Please click the All Titles tab above if you wish to purchase the Letter Size version instead.